We stand at the brink of annihilation as a republic. Obama care is forcing you to buy health care, and is forcing employers to cut insurance and jobs for the bottom line. The administration is pushing a UN arms deal that treads on your right to bear arms. 80% of the world’s industry is contracting.
Europe is collapsing financially, Arab spring nations are electing islamists, and everyone is threatening war in the middle east. Never in my life has there been so many major threats on so many fronts.
So what do we talk about with our friends? The weather, gossip, and entertainment. We are asleep, and willfully so. If we are afraid now at the edge, the plunge we are about to take shall terrify. Fear or indifference shall be no excuse for our lack of opposition in the end
Speak about important things, and forget the trivial. Wake up, or be consumed by nightmares.
- The Gospel wp.me/p2gEyv-7c via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Another person given up to a reprobate mind. wp.me/p2gEyv-72 via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Worldly hope is no hope at all. wp.me/p2gEyv-6T via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- A triad of evil; heretics; ranting; and an invitation. wp.me/p2gEyv-6R via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- Israel vs. Palestinians/Muslims: Who should we stand with? wp.me/p2gEyv-6L via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago