Our Maryland government, under the eyes of God, passed homosexual marriage. They were to uphold God’s laws, instead they took His place and made laws opposed to His laws. Both testaments speak of God’s hatred of homosexual behavior, Levitivus 20:13 and Romans 1:27 perhaps being the most vivid passages of this matter.
Those with no regard for God claim this act right in the name of equality and freedom. No one regards the actions of drunks, addicts, or adulterers as just, and they choose to act on their lusts just the same as the homosexual. It is a choice, you act on your desire or you do not. Not all choices are equal in worth.
Unbridled freedom is not what this country was founded on. We are free only to do good, otherwise there would be no jails. Everyone is free to marry if they are of age. No one is able to marry children, animals, or mutiple partners. Homosexuals have had liberty to marry, what they now want is special freedoms.
I do not personally condemn anyone, we all have done evil, Romans 3:10 confirms this observable truth. The government has a duty to God to oppose sin, instead they encourage it. This law needs to be repealed, in the eyes of God it is no law at all, but lawlessness.
- The Gospel wp.me/p2gEyv-7c via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Another person given up to a reprobate mind. wp.me/p2gEyv-72 via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Worldly hope is no hope at all. wp.me/p2gEyv-6T via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- A triad of evil; heretics; ranting; and an invitation. wp.me/p2gEyv-6R via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- Israel vs. Palestinians/Muslims: Who should we stand with? wp.me/p2gEyv-6L via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago